Classes and workshops are subject to a cancellation fee if less than a week's notice is given. In the unlikely event of some or all of a course being cancelled by The Joy of Hooping, we'll offer you a replacement or refund.
All our hoops are hand made to order. As a result, they may have character! We aim to produce beautiful bespoke hoops - please chose your colours and design carefully as custom designs are non-refundable.
Please treat your hoop with love. They like to be played with often and will serve you well.
- Cold conditions can cause cracking
- Heat and humidity can alter hoop shape
- Damp can cause tape to detach
- Shiny tapes may scuff on some surfaces
- Don't feed them after midnight
- Be aware of yourself and your surroundings. Don't do things that hurt and mind the chandeliers!
- Careful how you coil - if you have a travel hoop follow the instructions and be gentle please.
HELP! I hurt my hoop...
We offer a Hoop Hospital service - get in touch with the patient's details and we'll see what we can offer in the way of TLC.
We have an awesome bedside manner.
If you are unhappy with your order, please notify us by email as soon as possible so we can help. Used hoops cannot normally be returned.
- x -